CyrusOne Senior Financial Analyst - Strategy in Dallas, Texas
Job Purpose: The Strategy team leads the company’s M&A efforts, and leads and/or participates in new market entry, joint ventures, investor outreach, overall company strategy and other ad hoc initatives. The Senior Financial Analyst would be responsible and assist in the process of identifying, evaluating, pursuing, acquiring, and integrating potential M&A targets, as well as supporting other areas of the firm through the development and presentation of industry research, market analysis, strategic financial modeling, as well as internal and external Strategy presentations. This role will have direct exposure to all facets of the company from Accounting, Finance and Tax through to Project Development, Legal, Design & Construction, Sales and Operations. The work product will be presented to Executive Management and Board of Directors.
• Extensive financial modeling, including scenario modeling of potential M&A combinations, strategic initiatives, and organic development scenarios;
• Participate in the evaluation and construction of Strategy related legal and commercial agreements;
• Communicate with the Strategy Team, and across all inter-company departments regarding project status and other key topics;
• Prepare detailed presentations for monthly Executive Ops meetings, other internal events (including Leadership & Talent Summits, Annual Sale Force Kick-off, etc.), certain external conferences, and quarterly Board of Director meetings;
• Assist in ad hoc projects which could stretch across multiple inter-company departments;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must demonstrate the ability to build complex financial models & forecasts
• Must have a deep understanding s of a 3-statement financial model, and capital markets impact
• Be able to management multiple projects with various deliverables and changing deliverables
• Understand and model how each individual project could impact the corporate company and its near- and long-term financial results, down to the per share impact
• Ability to manage financial projects complex in scope
• Must have a strong work ethic and commitment to operational excellence
• Flexible to various demands and ability to remain calm under tight deadlines
• High degree of creativity as well as intellectual curiosity is required
• Advanced aptitude in problem solving, including the ability to logically structure an appropriate analytical framework
• Must be extremely proficient with Excel and have previous analytical experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience/Skills: This position requires 1-3 years’ experience in Investment Banking, Finance and/or Accounting, including competitive analysis, financial analysis, budgeting & management reporting or 3-5 years’ experience in Corporate Finance role
Education: A Business degree with emphasis in Finance or Accounting is required.
Certifications: None. CFA enrollment plus.
Working Conditions : This is a normal office setting with minimum noise. There will be some days requiring work outside of normal business hours; could include some travel
CyrusOne is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
CyrusOne provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws. We will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at CyrusOne, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources at 214.488.1365 (Option 7) or by email at HR@cyrusone.com .
CyrusOne’s data center offerings provide the flexibility, reliability, and security that enterprise customers require and are delivered through a tailored, customer service-focused platform designed to foster long-term relationships. CyrusOne’s National IX platform provides robust connectivity options to drive revenue, reduce expenses, and improve service quality for enterprises, content, and telecommunications companies. CyrusOne is committed to full transparency in communication, management, and service delivery throughout its more than 30 data centers worldwide.
The company provides mission-critical data center facilities that protect and ensure the continued operation of IT infrastructure for hundreds of customers, including many of the Fortune 20 the Fortune 1000 lists of enterprise companies.